|Home AboutXUOGML News People Research VisitorXInfo Studentships Products Contact Links|
The UOG Marine Laboratory Miscellaneous Report series has been discontinued. Reports previously tallied here are now, depending on subject matter, consolidated under either Technical reports or Published contributions.
116. SMITH, B.D. 2008. Seven Decades of Disruption, Decline, and Extinction of Land Snails in Aguiguan, Mariana Islands. 2008. Report to Division of Fish and Wildlife, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Saipan. 21 pages.
115. SMITH, B.D., T.J. DONALDSON, L. CHAU, & R. MYERS. 2008. Reconnaissance Survey of Coral Reef Communities in the Taleyfac River Channel, Agat, Guam, for the Proposed Fiber-optic Cable Landing by TKC Technology Solutions, LLC. iii + 17 pages.
114. SMITH, B.D. 2008. Preliminary assessment of endemic arboreal snails in three forest types in Sarigan, with notes on ground-dwelling species. Pages 8.1–8.23 in Wildlife and Vegetation Surveys of Sarigan Island, April 13–25, 2006. CNMI Division of Fish and Wildlife, Technical Report 14.
113. SMITH, B.D., T.J. DONALDSON, & A. REYES. 2008. Reconnaissance Survey of Coral Reef Communities in the Taleyfac River Channel, Agat, Guam, for the Proposed Fiber-optic Landing by PPC 1 (US) Inc. iii + 13 pages.
112. SMITH, B.D. T.J. DONALDSON, K. CHOP, & A. REYES. 2007. Marine Biological Survey of Coral Reef Communities at Tanguisson, Guam for the Proposed Fiber- Optic Landing by AT&T Global Communications Services. iii + 32 pages.
111. BAIRD, A.H. & A.M. KERR. 2007. The dangerous myth of tsunami greenbelts. Science E-Letter http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/eletters/314/5798/404. [Response to Stone, R. 2006. A rescue effort for tsunami-ravaged mangrove forests. Science 314:404].
110. KERR, A.M., A.H. BAIRD, & S.J. CAMPBELL. 2006. Comments on “Coastal mangrove forests mitigated tsunami” by K. Kathiresan and N. Rajendran [Estuar. Coast. Shelf Sci. 65 (2005) 601–606]. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science 67:539–541.
109. DONALDSON, T.J. 2006. Review of: J.E. Randall. 2005. Reef and Shore Fishes of the South Pacific. Micronesica 38:273–275.
108. DONALDSON, T.J. 2005. Determining Extinction Susceptibility in Coral Reef Fishes. Report of a workshop convened by the IUCN Species Survival Commission Coral Reef Fishes Specialist Group (CRFSG) in conjunction with the Perry Institute for Marine Science, University of East Anglia, Norwich (UK), 25-27 April 2005. 4 pages.
107. BIRKELAND, C., R.H. RANDALL, A.L. GREEN, B.D. SMITH, & S. WILKINS. 2003. Changes in the Coral Reef Communities of Fagatele Bay NMS and Tutuila Island (American Samoa), 1982–1995. Fagatele Bay National Marine Sanctuary Science Series 23-1. Pago Pago, American Samoa. 237 pages.
106. AMESBURY, S., V. BONITO, R. CHANG, L. KIRKENDALE, C. MEYER, G. PAULAY, R. RITSON-WILLIAMS, & T. RONGO. 2001. Marine Biodiversity Resource Survey and Baseline Reef Monitoring Survey of the Haputo Ecological Reserve Area, COMNAVMARIANAS. U.S. Department of the Navy. ii + 110 pages.
105. PAULAY, G., L. KIRKENDALE, C. MEYER, P. HOUK, T. RONGO, & R. CHANG. 2001. Marine Biodiversity Resource Survey and Baseline Reef Monitoring Survey of the Southern Orote Peninsula and North Agat Bay Area, COMNAVMARIANAS. U.S. Department of the Navy. 105 pages & CD-ROM.
104. PAULAY, G., L. KIRKENDALE, G. LAMBERT, & J. STARMER. 1997. The marine invertebrate biodiversity of Apra Harbor: Significant areas and introduced species, with focus on sponges, echinoderms, and ascidians. Draft report prepared for U.S. Department of Defense, COMNAVMARIANAS. 103 pages.
103. DONALDSON, T.J. 2004. Extinction vulnerability in coral reef fishes. Page 16 in K.L. Sherwood, Editor. Global Coral Reef Portfolio. IUCN—The World Conservation Union, Gland, Switzerland.
102. TUPPER, M. 2003. The ecology of coral reef fishes revisited. Review of: Sale, P.F. 2002. Coral Reef Fishes: Dynamics and Diversity in a Complex Ecosystem. Ecology 84:1645–1646.
101. RUDD, M.A., M.H. TUPPER, H. FOLMER & G.C. VAN KOOTEN. 2002. The Economics and Governance of Marine Protected Areas: An Institutional Perspective on Marine Ecosystem-Based Management in the Tropics. Mansholt Institute Technical Paper, Wageningen University, Netherlands. 52 pages.
100. RUDD, M.A., A.J. DANYLCHUK, S.A GORE, & M. TUPPER. 2001. Are marine protected areas in the Turks and Caicos Islands ecologically or economically valuable? Pages 198–211 in J. Alder & U.R. Sumaila, Editors. Proceedings of an International Conference on the Economics of Marine Protected Areas. Fisheries Center Research Reports 9(8).
99. TUPPER, M. 2002. Marine reserves and fisheries management. Science 295:1233.
98. TUPPER, M. 2001. Putting no-take marine reserves in perspective. MPA News 26:2.
97. BIRKELAND, C. 1999. Emphasis on colony size distributions in coral-reef surveys. Pages 65–72 in J.E. Maragos & R. Grober-Dunsmore, Editors. Proceedings of the Hawai’i Coral Reef Monitoring Workshop, June 9–11, 1998, Honolulu, Hawai’i. East-West Center Honolulu.
96. MARAGOS, J., C. BIRKELAND, & G. HODGSON. 1998. Status of coral reefs in the northwest Pacific Ocean: Micronesia and East Asia. Pages 109–122 in C. Wilkinson, Editor. Status of Coral Reefs of the World: 1998. Australian Institute of Marine Science, Townsville.
95. PAULAY, G. 1998. Corals. Pages 31–33 in A. Tiraa and E. Smith, Editors. Environmental Concerns in the Cook Islands. Takitumu Conservation Project, Cook Islands.
94. RICHMOND, R.H. 1998. Review of: T.M. Gosliner, D.W. Behrens, & G.C. Williams. 1996. Coral Reef Animals of the Indo-pacific: Animal Life from Africa to Hawaii Exclusive of the Vertebrates. Quarterly Review of Biology 73:225–226.
93. BIRKELAND, C. 1997. Disposable income in Asia—a new and powerful external pressure against sustainability of coral reef resources on Pacific islands. Reef Encounter 22:9–13.
92. KOVEN, J.F., & G. PAULAY. 1997. Checklist of coral species, Great Astrolabe reefs, Fiji. University of the South Pacific, Marine Studies, Technical Report 97/6. 9 pages.
91. HOLTHUIS, B.V. 1996. Review of: J.A. Pechenik. 1996. Biology of the Invertebrates. Third Edition. American Zoologist 36:737–738.
90. HOLTHUIS, B.V. 1995. Evolutionary relationships among aquatic neritopsines. American Malacological Union, Program and Abstracts for 61st Annual Meeting: 30.
89. ELDREDGE, L.G., & G. PAULAY. 1996. Baseline biodiversity assessment of natural harbors at Guam and Hawaii. Insular Pacific Regional Marine Research Program. 71 pages.
88. SMITH, B.D. 1996. Partulid habitat management study on Guam. Tentacle 6:16
87. ELDREDGE, L.G., & B.D. SMITH. 1995. Triclad flatworm tours the Pacific. Aliens 2:11.
86. PAULAY, G. 1995. Review of: E.A. Kay. 1994. A Natural History of the Hawaiian Islands. Selected Readings II. Pacific Science Association Information Bulletin 47(1/2):35–37.
85. SMITH, B.D. 1995. A new land snail introduction on Guam. Tentacle 5:15
84. PAULAY, G. 1994. Stability of coral faunas through sea level cycles on Niue Island, central Pacific Ocean. Proceedings of the Seventh International Coral Reef Symposium, Guam 2:693. (Abstract)
83. SPENCER, T., & G. PAULAY. 1994. Geomorphology, uplift and sea level history of Niue Island, southwest Polynesia. Proceedings of the Seventh International Coral Reef Symposium, Guam 2:1227. (Abstract)
82. SMITH, B.D. 1995. Status of the endemic tree snail fauna (Gastropoda: Partulidae) of the Mariana Islands. Prepared for U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Honolulu, HI. iv + 21 pages.
81. ELDREDGE, L. G., & B. D. SMITH. 1994. Introductions and transfers of the triclad flatworm Platydemus manokwari. Tentacle 3:8.
80. MARAGOS, J. E., A. K. KEPLER, R. L. HUNTER-ANDERSON, T. J. DONALDSON, S. H. GEERMANS, K. J. MCDERMID, N. IDECHONG, S. PATRIS, C. COOK, B. SMITH, R. SMITH, & K. Z. MEIER. 1994. Synthesis report: Rapid ecological assessment of Palau: Part 1. June 1992 natural and cultural resources survey of the southwest islands of Palau. Prepared for Bureau of Resources and Development, Republic of Palau. vii + 62 pages.
79. MARAGOS, J. E., C. BIRKELAND, C. COOK, K. DES ROCHERS, R. DI ROSA, T. J. DONALDSON, S. H. GEERMANS, M. GUILBEAUX, H. HIRSCH, L. HONIGMAN, N. IDECHONG, P. S. LOBEL, E. MATTHEWS, K. J. MCDERMID, K. Z. MEIER, R. MYERS, D. OTOBED, R. H. RICHMOND, B. SMITH, & R. SMITH. 1994. Marine and coastal areas survey of the main Palau Islands. Part 2. Rapid Ecological Assessment Synthesis Report. Prepared for Republic of Palau, Ministry of Resources and Development. xii + 125 pages.
78. RICHMOND, R.H. 1995. Riding the “El Nino Express.” Pacific Below 1(2):34.
77. RICHMOND, R.H. 1995. Sex in the sea: Reef building by the summer moon. Pacific Below 1(1):17.
76. MACE, P.M., & G. PAULAY. 1992. Biological diversity and its decline: Teaching aids. Overhead transparencies and text. American Society of Zoologists. 29 pages.
75. PAULAY, G. 1992. Trends in shellfish assemblages in the Mariana Islands. Pages 141–144 in D.R. Moore, R.L. Hunter-Anderson, J.R. Amesbury, & E.T. Wells. Archaeology at Chalan Piao, Saipan. Micronesian Archaeological Research Services.
74. SMITH, B.D., & D.R. HOPPER. 1994. The Partulidae of the Mariana Islands: Continued threats and declines. Hawaiian Shell News 42(2):10–11.
73. SMITH, B.D. 1994. Status of partulid tree snails in Micronesia. Prepared for International Partula Workshop, 11 – 13 February 1994, Invertebrate Conservation Centre, Zoological Society of London. Mollusc Specialist Group, International Union for the Conservation of Nature. 6 pages + 1 table.
72. NELSON, S.G. 1993. Book review: B.A. Costa-Pierce & O. Soemarwoto (eds.), Reservoir fisheries and aquaculture development for resettlement in Indonesia. ICLARM Technical Report 23, International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management, Manila, Philippines, 1990, 378 pages. Pacific Science Association Information Bulletin 45 (3/4):39–40.
71. MILLER, S.E., R.H. COWIE, B.D. SMITH, & N. ROJEK. 1993. The decline of partulid snail populations in American Samoa. Species 20:65.
70. MILLER, S.E., R.H. COWIE, B.D. SMITH, & N. ROJEK. 1993. The decline of partulid snail populations in American Samoa. Tentacle 3:28–29.
69. AMESBURY, S.S., & J.H. FRANCIS. 1988. The role of seagrass communities in the biology of coral reef fishes: Experiments with artificial seagrass beds. Sea Grant Quarterly 10(1):1–6.
68. PAULAY, G., & T. SPENCER. 1993. Niue Island: Geologic and faunatic history of a Pliocene atoll. Pacific Science Association Information Bulletin 44(3/4):21–23.
67. PAULAY, G. 1992. Comment and reply on “Galápagos Islands: A Holocene analogue to the Wallowa accreted terrane, western North America.” Geology 20:863.
66. SMITH, B.D. 1992. Introduction and dispersal of apple snails (Ampullariidae) on Guam. Pacific Science Association Information Bulletin 44(1/2):12–14.
65. SMITH, B.D. 1991. Freshwater gastropods of the lower elevations of the Ngermeduu Bay watershed, Babeldaob, Palau. Prepared for The Nature Conservancy, Pacific Region, Honolulu. 12 pages + 3 pl.
64. NELSON, S.G. 1991. University of Guam Marine Laboratory. Pages 165–167 in C.D. Becker (ed.). Fisheries Laboratories of North America. American Fisheries Society, Bethesda, Maryland.
63. RANDALL, R.H., & B.D. SMITH. 1991. A study of recent erosion along the Pukusruk and Panyea coastal regions of Kosrae, Eastern Caroline Islands. 21 pages.
62. SCHEFTER, M., & C.S. LOBBAN. 1988. The inner waters of Yap. The Islander (Pacific Sunday News) 11 December 1988, pages 6–9.
61. LOBBAN, C.S., & M. SCHEFTER. 1990. Jewels in the water. Guam and Micronesia Glimpses 30(2):27–30.
60. RANDALL, R.H., & D.E. BAKER, JR. 1989. Appendix A: A geological and biological survey of the Ritidian Point coastal region of Guam. Pages 1–143 in H. Kurashina, J.A. Simons, J.A. Toenjas, J. Allen, S.S. Amesbury, G.M. Heathcote, R.H. Randall, D.E. Baker, Jr., B.D. Smith, R.A. Stephenson, & E.F. Wells. Archaeological Investigations at the Naval Facility (Navfac) Ritidian Point, Guam, Mariana Islands. Prepared for Naval Facilities Engineering Command Contracts, Marianas, U.S. Department of the Navy.
59. RANDALL, R.H. 1989. Background: General description of environment. Pages 40–46 in H. Kurashina, J.A. Simons, J.A. Toenjes, J. Allen, S.S. Amesbury, G.M. Heathcote, R.H. Randall, D.E. Baker, Jr., B.D. Smith, R.A. Stephenson, & E.F. Wells. Archaeological Investigations at the Naval Facility (Navfac) Ritidian Point, Guam, Mariana Islands. Prepared for Naval Facilities Engineering Command Contracts, Marianas, U.S. Department of the Navy.
58. RANDALL, R.H. 1988. Environmental background of the Gun Beach Tumon Bay area. Pages 6–11 in H. Kurashina, J. Toenjes, J. Simons, E.F. Wells, L. Souder-Jaffery, & R. Randall. Archaeological Investigations at the Proposed Nikko Hotel. Prepared for TNN Guam, Inc.
57. RANDALL, R.H. 1987. Paleogeography of the Tarague archaeological site area. Pages 6–11 in H. Kurashina, E. Ray, R.N. Clayshulte, S. Amesbury, R. Randall, B. Smith, & R.A. Stephenson. Understanding the Origins of Human Settlement in Micronesia. Prepared for the National Geographic Society, Washington, D.C.
56. TSUDA, R.T., S.G. NELSON, V.J. PAUL, K.L. VAN ALSTYNE. 1987. Survey of potentially important economic seaweeds in Yap lagoon, Micronesia. Report funded by Office of Marine Resources, Yap State, FSM. 16 pages.
55. NELSON, S.G., & K.R. UWATE. 1989. Planning for aquaculture development in the US-affiliated Pacific Islands. Prepared for the Pacific Aquaculture Association.
54. NELSON, S.G. 1989. A Regional Survey of the Aquaculture Sector in the Pacific. Aquaculture Development and Coordination Programme (ADCP/REP/88/32). United Nations Development Programme, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome. 45 pages.
53. NELSON, S.G. 1988. Development of phycocolloid industries in Oceania. South Pacific Commission workshop on Pacific inshore fisheries resources, Noumea, New Caledonia, 14–25 March 1988. SPC/Inshore Fish. Res./WP. 12. 15 pages.
52. BIRKELAND, C. (ed). 1987. Comparison Between Atlantic and Pacific Tropical Marine Coastal Ecosystems: Community Structure, Ecological Processes, and Productivity. UNESCO Reports in Marine Science 46. 262 pages.
51. BIRKELAND, C., & S.S. AMESBURY. 1988. Fish-transect surveys to determine the influences of neighboring habitats on fish community structure in the tropical Pacific. Pages 195–202 in A.L. Dahl (ed.). Co-operation for Environmental Protection in the Pacific. UNEP Regional Seas Reports and Studies No. 97.
50. AMESBURY, S.S. 1988. Coastal habitats of tropical Pacific Islands. Pages 101–108 in Proceedings of the Regional Organisation for the Protection of the Marine Environment (Ropme) Workshop on Coastal Area Development. United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi.
49. RANDALL, R.H., & S.S. AMESBURY. 1987. A marine survey on Huahine Nui, French Polynesia. Final report submitted to Government De La Polynésie Française, Ministère De La Santé De La Recherche Scientifique Et De L’ Environment. 71 pages.
48. RANDALL, R.H. (ed.). 1985. A marine survey of the Tanapag reef platform adjacent to Unai Papau. Final report submitted to the Office of Coastal Resources Management, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. 55 pages.
47. RANDALL, R.H., H.G. SIEGRIST, Jr., & J.B. NEILL. 1984. A marine survey and an environmental evaluation of three coastal regions of Tinian for proposed amphibious assault training exercises. Final report submitted to Commander U.S. Naval Forces Marianas, Guam (Contract-Ng-1119-84-M-2947). 26 pages.
46. BIRKELAND, C., & D. GROSENBAUGH. 1985. Ecological interactions between tropical coastal ecosystems. A review of information for the South Pacific Regional Environmental Programme. United Nations Environment Programme Regional Seas Reports and Studies No. 73. 71 pages.
45. BIRKELAND, C. 1984. Influence of topography of nearby land masses in combination with local water movement patterns on the nature of nearshore marine communities. Pages 16–31 in J.R.E. Harger (ed.). Productivity and Processes in Island Marine Ecosystems. Recommendations and Scientific Papers of the Unesco/ioc Sessions on Marine Science Co-operation in the Pacific, at the Xvth Pacific Science Congress, Dunedin, New Zealand, February 1983. UNESCO Reports in Marine Science 27.
44. BIRKELAND, C. 1984. A contrast in methodologies between surveying and testing. Pages 11–26 in J.R.E. Harger (ed.). Comparing Coral Reef Survey Methods. Reports of a Regional Unesco/unep Workshop, Phuket Marine Biological Centre, Thailand, 13–17 December 1982. UNESCO Reports in Marine Science 21.
43. BIRKELAND, C. 1984. Sources and destinations of nutrients in coral reef ecosystems. Pages 3–10 in J.R.E. Harger (ed.). Comparing Coral Reef Survey Methods. Reports of a Regional Unesco/unep Workshop, Phuket Marine Biological Centre, Thailand, 13–17 December 1982. UNESCO Reports in Marine Science 21.
42. NELSON, S.G. 1984. University of Guam Marine Laboratory. Laboratory Series 28. Fisheries 9(1):48–51.
41. BEST, B.R., & B.D. SMITH. 1983. An experimental wind energy conversion project at Bubulao, Guam, Mariana Islands. Final report submitted to U.S. Department of Energy. 17 pages.
40. BIRKELAND, C. 1983. Large-scale fluctuations of tropical marine populations. Are they natural events? Siren 22:13–17.
39. RANDALL, R.H., & L.G. ELDREDGE. 1983. A marine survey of the shoalwater marine habitats of Ambon, Pulau Pombo, Pulau Kasa, and Pulau Babi, Indonesia. 99 pages.
38. ELDREDGE, L.G. 1988. Directory of coral reef researchers. FAO, Rome. 101 pages.
37. ELDREDGE, L.G. 1983. Preliminary bibliography of environmental issues in Micronesia. 20 pages.
36. NELSON, S.G., D.B. MATLOCK, & J.P. VILLAGOMEZ. 1982. Distribution and growth of the agarophyte Gracilaria lichenoides (Rhodophyta) in Saipan Lagoon. Sea Grant Quarterly 4(1):1–6.
35. ELDREDGE, L.G. 1980. Penghu: Bargain beyond Taiwan. Glimpses of Micronesia and the Western Pacific 20(4):83–89.
34. MARSH, J.A., Jr., S.DeC. WILKINS, D.E. PENDLETON, & A. HILLMANN-KITALONG. 1980. Cabras seawater scrubber project: Phase II. Ecological studies. Progress report submitted to R.W. Beck and Associates. 102 pages.
33. BIRKELAND, C. 1980. Population postulation. Glimpses of Micronesia and the Western Pacific 20(2):76–77.
32. WILDER, M.J. 1979. A handbook of deep-water shrimp trapping. Guam Economic Development Authority. 22 pages.
31. ELDREDGE, L.G., & T.L. TANSY. 1975. Inside the reef. Pacifica Graphics, Guam. 171 pages.
30. AMESBURY, S.S., M. COLGAN, R. BRALEY, & A. BOWDEN. 1980. Environmental monitoring study of airport runway expansion site, Moen, Truk, Eastern Caroline Islands. Part B: Monitoring study. Report 2: 1980 Survey. Prepared for Department of the Navy, Pacific Division Facilities Engineering Command. 59 pages.
29. BIRKELAND, C. 1977. Surrounded by whales. Pacific Daily News–The Islander. 12 June 1977:12–14.
28. ELDREDGE, L.G., & R.H. RANDALL. 1980. Atlas of the reefs and beaches of Saipan, Tinian, and Rota. 159 pages.
27. AMESBURY, S.S., D.R. LASSUY, M.I. CHERNIN, & B.D. SMITH. 1979. Environmental monitoring study of airport runway expansion site, Moen Truk, Eastern Caroline Islands. Prepared for Department of the Navy, Pacific Division Naval Facilities Engineering Command. 45 pages.
26. WARNER, D.C., J.A. MARSH, Jr., & B.G. KAROLLE. 1979. The potential for tourism and resort development in Palau: A socio-economic-ecological impact study. Submitted to Pacific Islands Development Corporation. 82 pages.
25. BIRKELAND, C. 1979. Report on the Acanthaster planci (rrusech) survey of Palau, 18–26 May, 1979. Final report submitted to Palau Marine Resources Division, U.S. Trust Terrritory of the Pacific Islands. 30 pages.
24. CUSHING, F.A. 1979. Bangus fishponds in the Philippines. 18 pages.
23. GARDNER, D.R. 1979. University of Guam Marine Lab. The New Pacific 4(1):18–19.
22. LASSUY, D.R., & J.A. MARSH, Jr. 1977. Chlorophyll studies in Apra Harbor, Guam. Letter report submitted to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. 10 pages.
21. TSUDA, R.T. 1977. Checklist of marine benthic algae and seagrasses in Guam. 6 pages.
20. RANDALL, R.H, & L.G. ELDREDGE. 1977. Coral reef. Life on Guam. Guam Department of Education. 60 pages.
19. RANDALL, R.H., & L.G. ELDREDGE. 1976. Atlas of the reefs and beaches of Guam. 191 pages.
18. RANDALL, R.H. 1975. Economic geology of Guam. Pages II98–II115 in C.J. Vail, Jr. (ed.). The Social-economic Impact of Modern Technology upon a Developing Insular Region: Guam. Vol. 2. University of Guam Press.
17. MARSH, J.A., Jr., & S.J. WINTER (with cooperation of officials of the Guam Environmental Protection Agency). 1975. Environmental issues. Part V. Pages V1– 87 in C.J. Vail, Jr. (ed.). The Social-economic Impact of Modern Technology upon a Developing Insular Region: Guam. Vol. 3. University of Guam Press.
16. ELDREDGE, L.G. 1974. A new world adventure. Glimpses of Guam 15(2):36–45.
15. CUSHING, F.A. 1974. Observation on longline fishing methods conducted aboard the R/V Bosei Maru. 16 pages.
14. TSUDA, R.T. 1973. Functional group analysis of the marine benthic algae in Fanning Lagoon, Line Islands. Pages 69–73 in K.E. Chave & E.A. Kay, Editors. Fanning Island Expedition, July and August, 1972. Hawaii Institute of Geophysics, Technical Report HIG-73-13.
13. TSUDA, R.T., D.J. RUSSELL, & M.S. DOTY. 1973. Checklist of the marine benthic algae from Fanning Atoll, Line Islands. Pages 61–67 in K.E. Chave & E.A. Kay, Editors. Fanning Island Expedition, July and August, 1972. Hawaii Institue of Geophysics, Technical Report HIG-73-13.
12. TSUDA, R.T., P.G. BRYAN, W.J. FITZGERALD, JR., & W.J. TOBIAS. 1974. Juvenile-adult rearing of Siganus (Pisces: Siganidae) in Guam. Paper presented at the SPC Seventh Technical Meeting on Fisheries, Nuku’alofa, Tonga, July 15–19, 1974.
11. YAMAGUCHI, M. 1974. Reef kill on Guam October, 1972. Guam Recorder 2(4):52–53.
10. MARSH, J.A., Jr. 1972. Power plants and the environment, with some thoughts on coastal zone management on Guam. Guam Recorder 2(4):85–88.
9. CHENEY, D.P. 1972. Guam and the crown-of-thorns starfish: A short history. Guam Recorder 2(3):74–80.
8. ELDREDGE, L.G. 1972. University of Guam Marine Laboratory. Guam Recorder 2(1):52–55.
7. MARSH, J.A., Jr., & P.G. BRYAN. 1972. Acanthaster planci, crown-of-thorns starfish. Resurvey of Palau. 8 pages.
6. MARSH, J.A., Jr., R.T. TSUDA, M.R. STRUCK, & F.A. CUSHING. 1971. Acanthaster planci, crown-of-thorns starfish. Resurvey of Saipan, Tinian, and Aguijan. 10 pages.
5. JONES, R.S. 1970. Report on two separate cases of fish poisoning (ichthyosarcotoxism) in the Truk District, Eastern Caroline Islands. 9 pages.
4. TSUDA, R.T. (ed.). 1969. Biological results of an expedition to Rota, Mariana Islands. 37 pages.
3. TSUDA, R.T. 1969. A preliminary checklist of marine benthic algae in the southern Mariana Islands. 11 pages.
2. JONES, R.S. 1968. Preliminary study of the food habits of the rabbitfish Siganus spinus (Siganidae), with notes on the use of this fish in pisciculture. 8 pages.
1. RANDALL, J.E., & R.S. JONES. 1968. Report on ciguatera at Ulithi Atoll, Caroline Islands. 4 pages.
Copyright © 2005 University of Guam Marine Laboratory. All rights reserved.
Comments and corrections to webmaster